- The Plastic Alternative
- Agents of Change
- How “double dipping” misses the point – reflections on the last decade of PPL policies
- Clawing back creativity
- The selfie that really raises breast cancer awareness
- Cutting into gender discrimination
- Heigh-ho heigh-ho it’s off to work I go… if I can get childcare!
- If you enjoyed reading this blog please do me the courtesy of letting me know by liking the greenleftyidealist facebook page and/or commenting on or rating posts you read.
Monthly Archives: October 2010
I have never been a particularly outgoing person. I’m not one of those easy going bubbly personalities. I’m generally quiet and a bit shy. Growing up I was particularly self conscious about things like dancing and singing. Basically, they were things … Continue reading
I’m willing to accept that I’m a bit of a miser. I don’t think I’ve ever once paid for my kids to ride on one of those $2 rides in shopping centres (if you can call bobbing up and down … Continue reading
In my ideal world image of parenting my children were always going to be walked to and from school. We live within an easy walking distance of our local public school and I wanted to foster an attitude within my kids that walking was … Continue reading
I have had a very mixed relationship with TV throughout the years. As young kids my brothers and I pretty much had the romanticised Aussie’s childhood. Hanging out with neighbour’s kids, backyard cricket, playing in the backyard generally – pretty … Continue reading