- The Plastic Alternative
- Agents of Change
- How “double dipping” misses the point – reflections on the last decade of PPL policies
- Clawing back creativity
- The selfie that really raises breast cancer awareness
- Cutting into gender discrimination
- Heigh-ho heigh-ho it’s off to work I go… if I can get childcare!
- If you enjoyed reading this blog please do me the courtesy of letting me know by liking the greenleftyidealist facebook page and/or commenting on or rating posts you read.
Monthly Archives: April 2011
I went to the doctor’s today. For the past 2-3 months I’ve been having problems with severe dry mouth, and most recently, dry eyes and a lack of tears. I’d been back and forward to the doctor a few times, … Continue reading
Sometimes, when things are just so appealing to the vast majority of people in the world, they suddenly lose their appeal to me. It’s not that I particularly want to be unique, or to brag about the fact that I … Continue reading