- The Plastic Alternative
- Agents of Change
- How “double dipping” misses the point – reflections on the last decade of PPL policies
- Clawing back creativity
- The selfie that really raises breast cancer awareness
- Cutting into gender discrimination
- Heigh-ho heigh-ho it’s off to work I go… if I can get childcare!
- If you enjoyed reading this blog please do me the courtesy of letting me know by liking the greenleftyidealist facebook page and/or commenting on or rating posts you read.
Category Archives: social media
So it has been a real long time between posts. Time and time again I read some amazing articles, and have amazing ideas about what I’m reading, but I never seem to find the space and time to have more than … Continue reading →
Are you one of the 9 million + people who have shared one of the latest quirky wall posts doing the rounds of Facebook? I didn’t share it, but I must admit to thinking that the photos two parents took … Continue reading →
I’ve been thinking a bit about the internet as a marketing tool recently. I’ve got a lot out of writing this blog – it has really renewed my passion for writing and engaging with ideas beyond those I have to … Continue reading →
Hands up who has had someone they know knock on their door in the last year without prior notice that they were coming? Dropping by, calling in… Call it what you will… it’s dying out. It’s a really interesting aspect … Continue reading →
If you’ve never written a blog before, one thing that is interesting about it, is that programs like WordPress provide you with a whole bunch of stats about your blog. You can find out how many people have visited your … Continue reading →