- The Plastic Alternative
- Agents of Change
- How “double dipping” misses the point – reflections on the last decade of PPL policies
- Clawing back creativity
- The selfie that really raises breast cancer awareness
- Cutting into gender discrimination
- Heigh-ho heigh-ho it’s off to work I go… if I can get childcare!
- If you enjoyed reading this blog please do me the courtesy of letting me know by liking the greenleftyidealist facebook page and/or commenting on or rating posts you read.
Category Archives: stillbirth
Like many people I have suffered “awareness day fatigue”. There is red ribbon day, white ribbon day, pink ribbon day and teal ribbon day; all important in their own right, but the list of awareness colours does go on and … Continue reading
Mother’s Day is fast approaching. We know it from the catalogues that invade our letterboxes. We know it from the gift guides in the newspapers. We know it from the primary school stalls filled with $5 or less trinkets (usually … Continue reading
When my best friend’s baby was stillborn I was utterly devastated for her. I will never forget the day I found out. I had just started maternity leave myself as I was 38 weeks pregnant. Both my sons had arrived … Continue reading