- The Plastic Alternative
- Agents of Change
- How “double dipping” misses the point – reflections on the last decade of PPL policies
- Clawing back creativity
- The selfie that really raises breast cancer awareness
- Cutting into gender discrimination
- Heigh-ho heigh-ho it’s off to work I go… if I can get childcare!
- If you enjoyed reading this blog please do me the courtesy of letting me know by liking the greenleftyidealist facebook page and/or commenting on or rating posts you read.
Tag Archives: discrimination
Recently I took my three kids to get haircuts. It was my 21 month old daughter’s first one. Like all my kids she had very little hair at birth and even with almost 2 years of growth her hair was … Continue reading
Publicly available literature about sex and pregnancy discrimination in NSW promotes a glossy picture. It is illegal: end of problem. The ADB fact sheet states that sex discrimination is against the law: in employment — when you apply for a … Continue reading
Buried way down on the list of ways in which workplaces can ensure that they are an employer of choice of women is the point “Does your organisation keep statistics on the career progression of staff who have worked periods of … Continue reading